Hello current, past and future Boondoggle Resort guests, from Scott and Holly Lindsoe. We are excited to start our own Boondoggle adventure in 2021, and we hope that you will choose to stay with us for many seasons to come.
For the most part, we plan to keep things the same as Lori & Dave and Doris & Kim have lovingly built. We hope to continue to make updates and improvements with time. Two changes we plan to make are related to dogs and cabin reservations. First, we plan to become a dog friendly resort “We are dog friendly to friendly dogs” of course they will be required to be on-leash, picked up after, and not excessive barkers. Our golden-doodle “Poppy” looks forward to meeting your furry family member.
Reservations can now be made online from the Boondoggle website up to 18 months in advance with a 25% deposit to hold.
Look forward to meeting all of you next season!
· Toilet paper
· One roll of paper towels
· Garbage bags
· Kitchen dish soap
· Bathroom hand soap
· Coffee filters & coffee maker
· Bed linens (not blankets) & pillows
· One bathroom hand towel
· One kitchen towel
· Weber or weber style charcoal grill with grilling utensils
· Plates, cups, general kitchen utensils, pots & pans
· Microwave, stove, toaster, refrigerator/freezer
· Wi-Fi, Cable TV, DVD player and many movies to choose from
· Each cabin has a picnic table and fire ring.
· Two kayaks & one paddle boat for all guests to use
· No air conditioning
· Beach & bath towels
· Charcoal & charcoal fluid
· Shower soap
· Laundry facilities (town has 2 laundromats)
· Lawn chairs
· Sunscreen & bug repellent
· First aid kit
· Ice & coolers
· Fishing gear & bait
· Life vests (if renting our pontoons, we provide them)
· Warm clothes & rain gear just in case
· Games you like to play
· Check-in after 3pm, Check-out by 9am.
· Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 8:00am.
· Dogs must always be on leashes tied to something or someone and poop cleaned up immediately.
· Please leave property in the same condition as it was in at check-in.
· One non-Boondoggle boat per cabin allowed on our docks without prearrangements.
· Trailer parking only on extra lot across the street, discuss with us how to park it please.
· No tents
· No moving fire rings
· All children must wear life jackets when on the docks or near the waterfront area.
· NO SMOKING in any cabins. Please pick up all cigarette butts left around you cabin.
· Please report any damages to us ASAP
· Please REMOVE ALL garbage to our dumpster before leaving.
· Please return all kayaks, paddle boats, bikes, and outdoor games after using them.
· Use black plastic bags for fish parts and put in freezer and clean & sanitize fish house when done.
· Please let us know if anything isn’t working, we’ll do our best to get it fixed asap!
· Please visit us again, tell and bring your family & friends next season.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.